Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How do I enroll my child in an early childhood program in Bossier Parish?
- Complete the coordinated enrollment form checking indicating first and second choices
- Enrollment form
How do I find the right program for my child?
- Look under the Early Childhood Programs tab for a list of all publicly funded early childhood providers in Bossier Parish.
- Type I and Type II early learning centers are not a part of the Bossier Ready Start Network at this time. (Understanding Types of Child Care Providers)
- Louisiana School Finder – find additional information regarding programs here: https://www.louisianaschools.com/
- How are programs in Lousiana rate? Click here for more information.
- Based on my child’s age what do they qualify for?
- Early learning sites and the Early Head Start site accept children ages birth – 4 years
- Head Start sites accept children ages 3 years – 5 years
- Bossier public schools accept 4 year olds only, unless the child is diagnosed with a special need (must be four prior to September 30 of the school year in which they are applying.)